Rent the hottub
The large hottub “Stampen” fits about 8 adults. It’s placed centrally on the old ferry quay of Flørli with an impeccable view over the fjord. The hottub is woodfired and it takes all day to heat it. It therefore needs to be prebooked at least a day in advance and will generally not be hot before about 7pm.
After each use, we empty and clean the hottub, then it gets filled up again with water from the fjord: hygienic and completely safe.
Next to the hottub, you can jump into the fjord from the quay and get up by a little ladder. There is no beach. You can change clothes more or less discretely in the woodshed by the hottub. If you want to shower, you can do so in the Power Café 250 metres away.
Rental conditions for Stampen:
- consumption of liquor / sprit stronger than 22% is not allowed in the tub.
- glass bottles and drinking glasses are not allowed. Use plastic glasses for your drinks.
- getting drunk in the hottub is not recommended and potentially dangerous!
- no loud music and no music at all after 23:00. You should also talk quietly then so as not to disturb other guests residing close by.
- we do our best to have the hottub hot enough by 7pm, but it may not be hot enough until 8pm.